– Rated-RKO (Edge and Randy Orton) will be reuniting at a few Raw brand house shows over the next few weeks. Here are the advertised main events for a few WWE house shows leading into WrestleMania:
* Jeff Hardy vs. Vladimir Kozlov on 2/28 in Burlington, VT
* HBK & Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton & Edge on 2/28 in Wilkes-Barres, PA
* HBK & Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton & Edge on 3/1 in Poughkeepsie, NY
* John Cena & Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton & Edge on 3/8 in Savannah, GA
* Jeff Hardy & Undertaker vs. Umaga & Big Show on 3/8 in Columbia, SC
* HHH & Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton & Big Show on 3/15 in Waco, TX
* John Cena & Rey Mysterio vs. Edge & Chris Jericho
on 3/21 in Topeka, KS
* Edge vs. Rey Mysterio on 3/29 in Hidalgo, TX
– Former WWE Divas Champion Michelle McCool has posted a new blog on the WWE Universe site talking about her recent endeavors on Friday Night SmackDown.
“I’ve been getting hassled with the same question: “Michelle, what is wrong with you?” And to that, I have a simple answer – NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!,” McCool wrote. “Once these other “divas” realize that this is my time, my world, my dream and they are just blessed to be passing through it, THEN things will be much better for us all! End of story…”
She then rants on Maria and Eve Torres, saying: “I’m not sure what these two really think they are ever going to accomplish. Heck, they can barely “gang up” together and beat someone, much less do it themselves. I actually have a really good idea for the two of them. They should get all dolled up, quit pretending to play “WRESTLER” and battle it out backstage where they belong – on the mic!”
McCool then talks about what the deal is between her and Maryse. She says while they tagged on last week’s show, they are not friends.
“I definitely will do what I’m told to do, which in last weeks’ case was tagging with Maryse. But, I won’t say it was on my list of favorites,” McCool wrote. “If you didn’t notice, she wasn’t very eager to get in and get physical. She was more worried about looking at herself than worrying about the match.”
She then goes “outside the ropes” to talk about her recent travels as she’s been really busy as of late. She also hopes to take wrestle at WrestleMania.
“Wrestlemania is right around the corner and I couldn’t be more excited,” McCool wrote. “As always, it’s once again my dream to take part inside the ring at WM! Will it happen….only time will tell! One thing is for sure, I will be prepared!”
Click here to read her blog.
– As seen on Monday’s Raw, Dolph Ziggler made his first televised wrestling appearance of the year in a mixed tag match against Cryme Tyme and Melina. This was his first wrestling appearance on Raw since the December 29, 2008 show. Following Ziggler’s appearance, as well as Manu’s release from the company on Monday, that leaves Charlie Haas as the only active wrestler on the main roster to not wrestle on television in 2009 (Batista & Evan Bourne are injured; DH Smith & Ryan Braddock are in developmental). Haas has not competed on Raw since December 29, 2008 when he lost to Sim Snuka. While Haas still has yet to compete in a televised match this year, he actually has appeared on the program at least once in 2009. He appeared on stage alongside the Raw roster during the infamous Shane McMahon-Randy Orton confrontation on January 26.