– There are reports that the promo that Vince McMahon did last night for the RAW that airs on July 29th was, “really, really bad.” The segment was filmed backstage so it’s possible they’ll do a re-shoot.
– The MizTV/Total Divas segment as well as the Cody Rhodes vs. Fandango match was edited off of RAW on FOX 8 in Australia. That means the Brie Bella “wardrobe malfunction” never aired.
– Randy Orton suffered a low-grade concussion during his match against Alberto Del Rio at last week’s SmackDown taping. He’s not expected to miss any in-ring time.
– Alberto Del Rio reportedly doesn’t have heat with Vince McMahon or Triple H, but word is that he does have some with the talent in the locker room. This is due to the fact that Orton is not the first person he has injured during his WWE run. The word backstage is that he’s “careless” in the ring.
– Sheamus also has some heat backstage. With Sheamus, word is that he was, “the only pain in the ass in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match” because he only worried about his own spots and was not helpful in putting the match together.