– On his official website, Bret Hart commented on his return to World Wrestling Entertainment as well as his interaction with Shawn Michaels, writing: “It’s hard to begin describing what a surrealistic feeling it was to walk out on the ramp to “Hitman” chants and my music pounding in my head. I want to say I was nervous but I wasn’t. Was this really happening? Was any of this possible? Had it really been 12 years? I have a lot of great memories from different times I wrestled in Dayton, Ohio over my 14-year WWE career, including winning the first ever King of the Ring, but the memory of the January 4th Monday Night Raw stands among the highest. Prior to the show, throughout the day, numerous WWE superstars and employees from all levels bent over backwards to make me feel at home. Many of them expressed to me how honored they were to be there on such as special night. Many of them seemed touched, if not emotional, in what I can only describe as one of the happiest nights in wrestling history.”
– Jeff Jarrett has been doing all kinds of media today promoting TNA and the Genesis PPV on Sunday night.
– ECW ring announcer Angela Fong (a/k/a Savannah) was a victim of a fraud as she noted on her Twitter account last Friday that someone charged more than $1,000 on her credit card.
– Melina has apparently changed her tune on social networking sites as the multi-time champion has opened an account on Twitter. You can follow her at twitter.com/RealMelina. She has also opened an account on the WWE Universe website at http://fans.wwe.com/melina
– Brett DiBiase and Joe Hennig won the FCW Tag Team Titles at last night’s FCW show. They work under the name “The Fortunate Sons.”