Video game website Gamespot.com recently sat down with THQ and got a first look at WWE’s SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 video game, set to be released this Fall. Here are some of the new features in this year’s game:
- There is a new physics system that will makes weapons much more realistic.
- The TLC match especially will be enhanced. For example, instead of crashing through a table looking exactly the same every time, the table will break in different ways based on how you land. Ladders will also bend and break depending on where they are impacted.
- You will also be able to lean the ladders up on the ring and in the corners, among other places.
- New effects with a steel chair will let you throw the chair at your opponent.
- You will be be able to have as many as six tables in a match.