Triple H is now being advertised to appear on the April 1 RAW before Wrestlemania. A commercial aired on Friday’s SmackDown for the April 1 TV taping in Washington, D.C. that advertised Triple H as appearing. Triple H will also be working the March 11 and 18 episodes of RAW.
– The following is an updated Road to WrestleMania schedule for part-time WWE Superstars (ie Lesnar, Jericho):
* Mar. 4 Raw (Buffalo, N.Y.): Rock, Hunter, no Brock, no Chris Jericho. (Old-School theme.)
* Mar. 5 SD (Albany, N.Y.): No part-timers.
* Jericho back on the road for Mar. 9 & 10 house shows.
* Mar. 11 Raw (Indianapolis, Ind.): Lesnar, Hunter, Jericho, no Rock.
* Mar. 12 SD (Ft. Wayne, Ind.): Jericho only.
* Mar. 18 Raw (Pittsburgh, Pa.): Lesnar, Hunter, Jericho, no Rock.
* Mar. 19 SD (Cincinnati, Ohio): Jericho only.
* Mar. 25 Raw (Philadelphia, Pa.): Rock, Jericho, no Brock.
* Mar. 26 SD (Hershey, Pa.): Rock and Jericho.
* Apr. 1 Raw (Washington, D.C.): Pre-WM29 with Rock, Hunter, Lesnar, Jericho. The TV taping time has been bumped up to 6:30 p.m. EST, suggesting a dual Smackdown taping.
* Apr. 7 WM29 (MetLife Stadium): The Rock official.
* Apr. 8 Raw (E. Rutherford, N.J.): Day-after Mania with Rock, Jericho, no Brock.
* Apr. 9 SD (Boston, Mass): Triple H, Jericho, John Cena in his hometown.