JBL was on “Cashin’ In” this weekend on the Fox Business Network. He was shown from a remote in Texas, where of course, he was in the state for Wrestlemania. Here are some notes from what he had to say:
- JBL said he supports President Barack, but doesn’t support his policies.
- He said Obama ran on fiscal responsibility, but the Vice President had 56 ear marks in a recent appropriations bill. JBL said he Obama ran on ending the war, but is now sending more troops to Afghanistan.
- JBL said Obama has just changed the name of the war (the current administration is no longer calling it the war of terror).
- JBL said Obama inherited a $300 billion budget deficit and put it on steroids. “Spending money like this is crazy,” said JBL.
- JBL said General Motors was put on life support with $14 billion of tax payer money. He said bankruptcy is not the end of the company, just a way to re-organize.
- JBL pointed out that health care is not an entitlement.
- JBL’s stock tip of the week was Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM), which ended up Friday trading at $70.44 a share.