Jim Ross is back with another blog entry, which can be read at JRsBarBQ.com in its entirety. Some highlights:
- Stephanie McMahon will be a significant upgrade over former GM Mike Adamle. Good move for Raw.
- Love the team of Miz and Morrison in an otherwise lackluster tag team scene. These 2 young talents have significant upsides.
- Getting Kennedy back on TV is a positive. Seeing how he is utilized until he gets healthy is a key.
- Building focus on the IC title is a good thing, especially if it leads to Champ William Regal, a viable contender, which will help the title and the broadcast.
- Randy Orton’s relationship w/ young male fans is noticeable. RKO has “it” equating to “presence.”
- Mike Knox has my interest, especially if he can deliver verbally. He’s a big, young, rugged kid. Opportunity may be knocking for Knox who reminds me of a very young Bruiser Brody.
- John Cena coming through the crowd and genuinely interacting w/ them worked. A more aggressive, more physical Cena should help John in the long haul especially w/ young male fans.