WWE has released the official list of 2010 PPVs after WrestleMania 26, with the only new change beingto the May PPV name.
The May PPV will now be “Over The Limit” after it was labeled “Wild Card” earlier this month when WWE released a complete overhaul to their PPV line-up.
May was originally the Extreme Rules PPV, but that was moved to April with the removal of Backlash. WWE is still keeping the Money in the Bank PPV in July despite the MITB match remaining at WrestleMania 26 this month.
WWE still has not named a replacement for the Survivor Series PPV in November. The full line-up for the year is as follows:
– March 28: WrestleMania 26 in Glendale, Ariz.
– April 25: Extreme Rules in Baltimore, Md.
– May 23: Over The Limit in Detroit, Mich.
– June 20: Fatal Four Way in Long Island, N.Y.
– July 18: Money in the Bank in Kansas City, Mo.
– August 15: Summerslam in Los Angeles, Calif.
– September 19: Night of Champions in Chicago, Ill.
– October 3: Hell in a Cell in Dallas, Text.
– October 24: Bragging Rights in Minneapolis, Minn.
– November 21: PPV Re-branded Survivor Series in Miami, Fla.
– December 19: TLC in Houston, Tex.