– Reader Devin Cutting sent in word that WWE has announced several matches for a post-Backlash house show in Wyoming. This may give us an idea as to where WWE is going with future programs. Here are the matches that Taco John’s Events Center is advertising for the WWE house show in Cheyenne, Wyoming on May 24th, 2008:
- The Undertaker vs. Edge for the World Heavyweight Title
- Finlay vs. The Big Show
- CM Punk vs. Chavo Guerrero
- MVP vs. Matt Hardy for the US Title
– Last night ECW, WWE ran a sketch inviting Democratic Presidential candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton to settle their differences in the ring on the April 21st 3-hour edition of Monday Night RAW. WWE said, “Forget about who is better when the phone rings at 3am and see who is better when the bell rings!” Expect this to be similar to WWE’s brutal rendition of Donald Trump vs. O’Donnel several years back.