PREVIEW FOR THURSDAY’S “IMPACT!” ON SPIKE TV – MICK FOLEY AS EXECUTIVE SHAREHOLDER, THE MAIN EVENT MAFIA AND MORE
On Thursday night, TNA Wrestling returns to SpikeTV with two hours of Total Nonstop Action featuring Mick Foley as the new Executive Shareholder of TNA!
The below is an early preview of the broadcast – the card is subject to change:
- After what went down on the live broadcast involving the formation of the Main Event Mafia alliance of Sting, Kevin Nash, Kurt Angle and Booker T, the wrestling world wants to know how the young lions like Samoa Joe and AJ Styles will react. According to sources, Joe and AJ have already begun recruiting other superstars to join their side – and they plan to speak out this Thursday night on SpikeTV! Will all hell break loose as the war between the Main Event Mafia and the new generation continues to intensify? Tune in and find out!
- BUT, the big question is what will unfold on the broadcast as NEW TNA Executive Shareholder Mick Foley assumes power on “iMPACT!”. Will Foley have something to say about the Main Event Mafia vs. the new generation? How will he change the landscape of TNA in his new role as shareholder with the company? Plus, we understand TNA founder Jeff Jarrett will be on the broadcast along with Foley to address the announcement!
- In Knockouts tag team action, it will be The Beautiful People facing the team of Christy Hemme and ODB
- In tag team action, it will be The Motor City Machineguns taking on X Division Champion Sheik Abdul Bashir and Japanese superstar Tanahashi, who is scheduled to make his return to TNA!
- According to sources, “The Instant Classic” Christian Cage will make his decision whether he will fight Booker T at Turning Point on November 9! If Cage wins, he would get the Legends Championship. If he loses, he would be forced to join The Main Event Mafia!
All this and much more on Thursday’s “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV at 9pm ET! Check back to TNAwrestling.com in the coming days for more matches to be announced for the broadcast.