Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– Here are some recent WWE and TNA television ratings figures from August 18 to August 23, 2013.
Total Divas: The 8/18 show drew 1.35 million viewers, a 19% drop from the prior week. It drew a 0.7 in the 18-49 demographic.
WWE RAW: The 8/19 show drew a 3.24 cable rating with 4.30 million viewers. It was the strongest rating for the show since the night after Wrestlemania 29 back in April. It ended up at No. 3. for the night on cable.
TNA iMPACT! Wrestling: The 8/22 show drew a 1.03 cable rating with 1.25 million viewers. It was a slight drop from the prior week.
WWE SmackDown: The 8/23 show drew a 1.90 cable rating with 2.57 million viewers. It was No. 7 for the night on cable.
– Here are the WWE business figures for July 2013:
* Domestic attendance average was 5,544, up 1.5% from last year at 5,464. The average doesn’t include the Money in the Bank PPV in Philadelphia.
* DVD shipments were at 231,000, down from 357,000 in the prior year.
* The most shipped DVD units included WrestleMania 29 (162,000 – down 24.3% from the prior year), Best of WCW Nitro (136,000), Attitude Era (134,000), NWO Revolution (120,000) and Top 100 Moments in RAW History (101,000).
* WWE.com averaged 14.0 million unique visitors, up 8.5% from last year’s 12.9 million.
* WWEShop.com averaged 744 orders per day, up 41.2% from last year’s 548 per day.