The Pain Clinic with Ric Flair
Hosts: Rich “Cashman” Jones, Jeff “Murph” Murphy, Sean “Dangerboy” Kremer, Rob “The Artiste” Sanderson
Available on Hot Talk 1280 WHTK and at FeelThePain.net.
* Ric Flair joins the show we immediately talk about the NWA and WCW infiltration into the North East in the ’80s.
* Ric talks about how he got involved with Ring Of Honor. He explains how he has many endorsement opportunities since leaving WWE full-time. He explains why Ring Of Honor is a company he think has much potential with HDNET and great talent.
* Ric talks about meeting the fans and how much fun it is. He talks about the Toronto wrestling market and the great fans.
* Ric talks about a second potential autobiography and he has a good laugh. He talks about WCW and he did acknowledge that there were some good times there too. He talks about how it really got bad with success. Ric talks about his and “the” last match on WCW Nitro with Sting.
* Ric talks about the possibility of coming back to the WWE full-time. He talks about his street fight with Randy Orton a month ago. He talks about expanding his ‘brand’. His retirement gave him so much notoriety.
* We talked about the Ultimate Ric Flair DVD collection and Ric talks about all the footage they have. Ric comments on the Horsemen DVD too.
* Ric is asked about what young guys he thinks have a quality for longevity like the “Nature Boy.” Ric mentions a few names but he said ask him again in 10 years. Very good in-depth thoughts on earning respect in the business.
* Ric gives his two cents on the internets effect on the business
. He thinks it’s overrated. He said the wrestlers need to understand who they need to impress. He also said if anyone asks his advise “they better not ask anyone else.” He talks about his sons training.
* Ric talks about his Hall-of-Fame Induction and the entire weekend. He talked about the great city of Charlotte NC.