Thanks to Pekka Salminen of www.PWInsider.com for the following TNA iMPACT! results for Thursday, May 21st.
- 1 on 2 Handicap Match: Kevin Nash defeated No Limit via pinfall. Nash got on the mic and said he would unleash his own Nation of Violence on Samoa Joe at Sacrifice.
- Jeff Jarrett came to the ring to address the video. He said there was one more spot open in the title match at Sacrifice, but it was filled now as he’d be in it. Foley came out and asked Jeff what he would sacrifice, and he suggested his “management voting rights.” Jarrett said he was all in. As Jarrett walked to the back, Foley called him a coward and said he also has the right to make matches. He wants to make sure everyone is in good shape for Sacrifice so he’s set up three of his own. Eric Young will take on Sting, Kurt Angle will go up against Matt Morgan, and Jarrett would face Samoa Joe. Foley also said he’d be taking on a “former world heavyweight champion.”
- I Quit Match: Booker T defeated Jethro Holiday.
- Team 3D came to the ring to talk about the Invitational. Brother Ray said one day they’re going to have to retire but they’re going to make sure tag team is alive and well in the business right now. He then went off on the British Invasion, which led to them coming out. Devon started a brawl between the two teams but the Invasion got the upper hand on them. Rob Terry set up a table in the ring but Beer Money Inc. made the save. Sheik & Kiyoshi came out to the ramp and chatted with the Invasion as they walked up it to the back.
- 3 Way Tag Team Match: Christopher Daniels & Suicide defeated Lethal Consequences and Motorcity Machine Guns via pinfall.
- Jim Cornette led a contract signing between Angelina Love and Awesome Kong for their title match at the PPV. Kong tried to get her hands on Angelina afterwards, and that led to Rudy Charles being put through the table.
- Jeff Jarrett vs. Samoa Joe ended in a No Contest. Joe destroyed Jarrett through the iMPACT! Zone and tossed Slick Johnson into the guardrail. AJ Styles came out and shoved Joe, which led to a brawl between the two. Security held them back.
- Sting defeated Eric Young via pinfall.