– A really cool brand new social network for wrestling fans has opened up at WrestleCommunity.com. Share the passion with other energetic friends about the industry you love. You can share you pictures, vote on our polls, quzzies, chat with new friends plus Facebook, Twitter and plenty of more cool applications. Check it out now at WrestleCommunity.com
– As noted several days ago here on the website, the latest issue of Continental magazine has a feature article on WWE being run by a few women, particularly Donna Goldsmith, chief operating officer; Michelle Wilson, executive vice president of marketing; and Stephanie McMahon, executive vice president of creative development and operation. According to the article, they are “the day-to-day drivers behind this $500 million-plus marketing engine” that is World Wrestling Entertainment. It’s also worth nothing that WWE wants everyone to know that what they do is not “wrestling,” but rather, “entertainment” — according to the article. Secondly, talent are to be referred to as “Superstars” and “Divas,” not wrestlers.
– WWE.com has posted the latest edition of WWE En Español.
– The Toronto Sun (TorontoSun.com) has an interview up with Ted DiBiase Jr, discussing his feelings on Bret Hart returning to RAW. DiBiase mentions that Bret gave him a pair or Hitman sunglasses when he was front row at a show, and he still has them.
– InsideCostaRica.com has an article up about Rosa Mendes returning to her Costa Rican roots with WWE when they tour their in February.