The following is from WrestlingNewsWorld.com: TNA Wrestling taped next week’s edition of Impact from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida last night and tonight. The taping was started last night and concluded tonight. With the exception of the Xplosion match (which kicked off tonight’s taping), the results are in the order in which they were taped and not the order in which they will air as that is subject to change in post production. The results below are exclusive and written by myself and Wrestling News World Orlando correspondent Julio Hernandez.
* Kiyoshi b. Shark Boy
TNA Impact (Airing on March 5th on Spike TV):
* TNA X Division Champion Alex Shelley w/Chris Sabin b. Kiyoshi via pinfall to retain. After the match, Suicide comes out and lays out the Motor City Machineguns. He poses with the X Division Championship and leaves the ring.
* LAX comes out and cuts a promo, they accept Beer Money’s “Off The Wagon Challenge” for later tonight.
* Mick Foley comes out and cuts a promo in the ring and introduces Sting. Sting comes out and Foley thanks him for the save last week. Foley tells Sting he hopes he leaves the Main Event Mafia. Sting says he appreciates the kind words but his problem is with Kurt Angle and not with the remaining members of the Main Event Mafia. The Main Event Mafia minus Angle comes out and Kevin Nash says that Sting shouldn’t be listening to Foley. Sting says he has no problem with them but with Angle because of the disrespect of spitting in his face. Nash says he hopes Sting makes the right decision and they all leave.
* Out of nowhere, Don West is seem storming away from the broadcast table and quickly Kurt Angle is seen beating Jay Lethal from the stage to the ring.
* LAX b. TNA Tag Team Champions Beer Money, Inc. in an “Off The Wagon Challenge” via disqualification when Robert Roode hit Hernandez with a chair. After the match, Beer Money continues to hit chair shots on LAX. Team 3D hit the ring and make the save. Brother Ray cuts a promo, accepting Beer Money’s open challenge for TNA Destination X.
* Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett in an anything goes match is up next. Both fought in street clothes all over the Impact Zone. The fight ends when Jarrett throws Angle out of the arena and shuts the door. Mick Foley and Team 3D are there giving high fives to Jarrett and they all go out to the ring and celebrate. Note from Julio (who is live in the arena): I would think they will use this segment to close next week’s Impact.
* The Beautiful People b. Taylor Wilde & Roxxi, Sojournor Bolt & Rhaka Khan, and Awesome Kong & Raisha Saeed in a four-team Knockout Tag Match when Angelina Love pinned Roxxi because of outside interference from Madison Rayne.
* Booker T w/Sharmell & Scott Steiner come out to the ring to cut a promo. Booker wants AJ Styles to come out and give him back his TNA Legends Championship belt and forget about the whole mess. AJ’s music hits and he comes through the crowd from behind and hits Steiner with the belt then goes after Booker. Steiner and Booker are able to start double teaming Styles but he is able to slide out of the ring with the title. Three SWAT guys come out and take the belt away from Styles. One SWAT guy stayed behind and Steiner got in his face. Another SWAT guy took off his helmet face gear off and it’s Samoa Joe. Joe laid out Steiner and put a machete to his neck. TNA security came out and Joe went to the back.
* Matt Morgan b. Shane Sewell via pinfall.
* After the match Matt Morgan cuts a promo and challenges Abyss to a 10,000 thumbtacks match at Destination X.