TNA Wrestling taped the March 12th edition of Impact from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida earlier tonight. Below are exclusive taping results by myself and Wrestling News World Orlando correspondent Julio Hernandez. Thank you to WrestlingNewsWorld.com for the following:
TNA Impact (Airing this week on Spike TV on 3/12):
* Kurt Angle comes out and cuts a promo, asking Jeff Jarrett to come out so he can kick his ass. Jarrett comes out but Mick Foley and BG James stop him. James takes him to the back while Foley cuts a promo on Angle. Foley says if Angle wants to fight someone then it should be him. Angle stood face-to-face with Foley but ends up backing down and leaving the ring.
* A video is shown of Jim Cornette’s office, Sting comes in and Jim tells him that he and Angle will pick a wrestler to represent them to fight tonight and they will be in their corner.
* A 6-Man Elimination Tag Team Match is up next. Team 3D & Abyss vs. TNA Tag Team Champions Beer Money, Inc. & Matt Morgan. James Storm pins Brother Devon, Storm gets disqualified, Brother Ray pins Robert Roode, Matt Morgan pins Brother Ray, Matt Morgan pins Abyss to win the match.
* After the match, Lauren comes out to protect Abyss when Morgan emptied a bag of tacks in the ring. Morgan teases a chokeslam on both of them but Abyss is able to make the save.
* Taylor Wilde w/Roxxi & The Governor b. Madison Rayne w/The Beautiful People & Cute Kip via pinfall with Traci Brooks as the referee. After the match a brawl breaks out and the heels lay out the babyfaces.
* Mick Foley is at the broadcast table with Mike Tenay when Booker T comes out with Kevin Nash to confront Foley. TNA security pulls Booker off, Scott Steiner hits Foley from behind with a pipe.
* Lethal Consequences & LAX b. Booker T & Scott Steiner & The Motor City Machineguns when Hernandez hit the Border Toss on Chris Sabin for the pin. It looks like the Motor City Machineguns are full fledged heels as they came out of the heel entrance and worked well with Booker and Steiner.
* 3/12 Impact Main Event: Kurt Angle picks Rocco (bigger guy of the Main Event Mafia bodyguard staff) and Sting picks Eric Young. Young pins Rocco to win the match. After the bout, Kurt Angle attacks Sting and the bodyguards take out Young. Triple team on Sting ensues. Foley comes out to make the save then Steiner and Nash run back out to take the advantage back Jarrett runs out with a chair and connects on the bodyguards. Jarrett is about to hit Nash and Steiner but Sting steps in the way. The Main Event Mafia get out of the ring, Jarrett gets on the mic and says to Angle he’s had enough of the three ring circus acts. Jarrett names himself as referee and Mick Foley as the Special Enforcer for Kurt Angle vs. Sting for the TNA Championship at Destination X. This ends the show.