- The word backstage is that the company had moved about 3,000 tickets before today’s walk-up. The venue is set to fit 6,000.
- Former NWA champion Adam Pearce is backstage.
- Hulk Hogan is not backstage. He has yet to resign with the company.
- There was several people had problems with ordering Bound for Glory was not isolated. We’ve received 15 emails from Time-Warner subscribers in the Northeast that they are unable to order the PPV. So, TNA lost out on some business.
- TNA’s new announcer, Gil Corsey, is an anchor for Louisville, Kentucky’s FOX affiliate WDRB channel 41.
He’s also worked as an anchor in Texas, North Carolina and West Virginia and is originally from Seattle, Washington.
Corsey graduated from the Edward R. Murrow School of Communication at Washington State University