1. Ted DiBiase beat Bray Wyatt. Wyatt, who is the former Husky Harris now in a Waylon Mercy gimmick, cut a poor promo. DiBiase won with a schoolboy.
WWE Main Event
1. Kane defeated Antonio Cesaro in a non-title match. Daniel Bryan sat in on commentary. The crowd was into the match with USA chants. A.J. came out and tried to cause a distraction, but Kane reversed The Neutralizer and won with a chokeslam. A solid match with plenty of European uppercuts landed and Yes! chants.
Sheamus was interviewed by Matt Striker. He said if he, Randy Orton, and Big Show could be on the same page for one night, The Shield would be in for the fight of their lives.
Brodus Clay and Tensai came out and are now going by “Tons of Funk”.
2. The Bellas beat Cameron and Naomi. The Bellas won with a sloppy schoolboy rollup following a distraction by Cody Rhodes and his mustache.
Saturday Morning Slam
1. Justin Gabriel and Zack Ryder beat Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal (w/Heath Slater). Huge pop for Ryder. Mahal and Gabriel started it off. Ryder tagged in and he and Gabriel hit a double hip toss on Jinder. Drew tagged in and hit a couple power moves on Ryder. In the end, McIntyre rolled up Ryder with a handful of tights for the win.
After the match, Kofi hit a slingshot on 3MB. Mick Foley came out to a very big pop and said he cannot have a commentator getting physically involved in matches, so he said Kofi was out of the booth…and into a match with Heath Slater.
Before the match, Dolph Ziggler came out for commentary to a mixed reaction ( more cheers than boos).
2. Kofi Kingston defeated Heath Slater. Kofi hit a rolling hip toss reversal of slaters hip toss. Kingston applied an armbar and kept Slater grounded for a little while. Slater came back with a shoulder block but Kingston came right back with a flying elbow. Slater came back with a weak looking superkick, then Kofi chants picked up as Slater applied an arm wrench. Slater transitioned to a surfboard/bow stretch. Kingston came back with a crossbody, chops, a flying clothesline, the Boom Drop, and finished it with the SOS.
3. Mark Henry defeated Daniel Bryan. The Yes/No chants picked up immediately. Bryan wanted a hug, Henry gave him a bear hug. Henry missed a splash and took a powder. Henry was met with a series of kicks and a corner dropkick upon returning to the ring. After a few more kicks, Henry too control with a clothesline. Bryan went for a top rope cross body but Henry caught him and hit the World’s Strongest Slam for the win.