Triple H came out first and he received a very solid pop. He spoke about how the WWE wrestlers blame management for their shortcomings, and delivered the usual “best for business” talk.
The Miz interrupted Hunter and they discussed the happenings from the last two episodes of Raw where Randy Orton beat him up in front of his parents, and Big Show knocked him out. The main event was set up as The Miz vs. Randy Orton.
1. World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio defeated R-Truth. It was a glorified squash match. Afterward, Del Rio put Truth in the Cross Arm Breaker. Rob Van Dam ran in afterwards. Ricardo Rodriguez threw RVD a chair that he used to beat Del Rio with. RVD was over, as usual, with the crowd.
2. The Real Americans defeated The Prime Time Players.Good back and forth match. Darren Young tapped to Jack Swagger’s ankle lock.
3. Dolph Ziggler defeated U.S. Champion Dean Ambrose by DQ. Triple H set up a six-man tag with Ziggler, RVD, and Kofi Kingston vs. The Shield.
4. The Shield defeated Dolph Ziggler, Rob Van Dam, and Kofi Kingston. Seth Rollins pinned Kingston.
5. WWE Divas Champion A.J. Lee defeated Cameron.A.J. won after a flying knee and she debuted a new sidekick.
Paul Heyman cut a sick promo about how he will topple C.M. Punk at Battleground and will always be the man standing over him. Amazing mic work.
6. Santino Marella and The Great Khali defeated 3MB. They played flutes to bring The Cobra to life or to use it against Santino. Samuel wrote that it was the “worst thing I ever saw. Santino pinned somebody I refused to watch.”
7. Randy Orton defeated The Miz. Miz was nursing a storyline injury and Orton put a beating on him, so the referee disqualified Orton. Triple H restarted the match, saying Orton was trying to get disqualified. Hunter said Randy had to win by pinfall. The crowd hated Miz and cheered for Orton. It was an uncompetitive match and Orton finished it with an RKO.